Saturday, December 25, 2010 | By: Jason

The Rain Maker (Book Review)


I loved this book. I kept reading about how funny it was, so I decided to give it a shot. I didnt think that the book was "that" funny :) If it was it would have gotten my full 5 star review... I only gave it 4. A five from me is very hard to get.

The book started out really slow for my liking. But I'm used to it because I'm a big fan of John Grisham and he usually starts his book pretty slow to paint the picture in your mind of what he wants you to see. JG does a great job in this book. He takes his time describing the characters. After a couple of chapters you feel as if you know these guys personally or "you are that person".

A new law student hitting the road of life hard! A story that could happen to anyone of us if were willing to work hard :)

I dont want to give away too much of the story here but this book was really entertaining and I enjoyed it very much. I liked the story so much that I ordered the Ebook version to add to my ebook reader so I can take this story on the road and away from home.

So, go out and take some time and read this book. It recommended :)


4 out of 5 Shots



0 comments:

Post a Comment